When it comes to New Year’s resolutions, scammers know that losing weight is one of the most popular goals. This popularity has led to a slew of scams involving supplements and weight-loss formulas claiming to offer rapid results. Not only are the products themselves questionable, but so are the businesses that promote the faulty products.
Better Business Bureau serving Canton Region and Greater West Virginia offers tips and advice for consumers to avoid fraudulent practices. Visit BBB.org/canton or call 330-454-9401 to look up a business, file a complaint, write a customer review, read tips and more.
- Norfolk Southern reports earnings increase for 2022
- Investigation in death of teen by off-duty deputy continues into second week
- Blast from the Past: Courthouse Whittlers
- Pauline Eloise Adkins Combs
- Justice signs DNR power expansion bills into law that Senate had passed before releasing bill text
- Charlotte Lane: Broadband data maps show best connection options
- Former delegate announces Circuit Court judge candidacy
- Man arrested after hitting police cruiser
- Thomas Burgess II Kraemer
- McCallister sentenced to two to 10 years in malicious wounding case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.