In this con, scammers pose as tech support employees of well-known computer companies and hassle victims into paying for their “support.” A tech support rep calls and offers to fix a computer bug that you have not even noticed, or a popup warning appears on the screen instructing you to dial a number for help.
Better Business Bureau serving Canton Region and Greater West Virginia offers tips and advice for consumers to avoid fraudulent practices.
- Police: No foul play suspected in Wayne County death
- Kesha McCoy
- UPDATE: Sheriff says nothing reported as evidence of foul play in Wayne death
- Two arrested in Wayne County over weekend
- Diann Frasher
- Wayne tops Lincoln County
- Tug Valley spoils Tolsia homecoming
- Lux Beauty Bar WV offers one-stop shop for all things beauty
- Charlene Napier
- No. 2 Spring Valley defeats South Charleston 17-0
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.