GROVER “JOHNNY” JACKSON JR., 74, of Wayne, husband of Johnita Stiltner Jackson, died Feb. 5. He was pastor of Canada Chapel Church and was a retired teacher from Fort Gay and Tolsia high schools. Funeral service was 3 p.m. Feb. 8 at Morris Funeral Home, Wayne. In lieu of flowers, donations are suggested to Canada Chapel building fund, 38 Deer Run Road, Wayne, WV 25570.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Ramey remembered as man of God, beloved role model
- Nikki Dotson Merritt: 'Icepocalypse' provides answer to age-old question for this Wayne County resident
- Houston man tied to WV counterfeit N95 order headed for June criminal trial
- Wayne station service restored, reconnect pushed to Friday for some
- Locals deliver food, drinks to weather response utility crews
- Appalachian Power says 75 percent of customers have had electricity restored
- Train, semi collide in Wayne County; no injuries reported
- Wayne County High School basketball schedules released
- Eastbound Interstate 64 to be closed in Kenova area Monday for tree removal
- Crews work to restore power to thousands across region after winter storms
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Amos Kelley Maynard of Ceredo
- Carolyn McGranahan of Urbana, Ohio
- Lanette Noles Pike of Huntington
- Roger Hugh Christian of Wayne
- Juanita Joyce Steele of Huntington, formerly of East Lynn
- Bonita "Bonnie" Pearl Mullins of Huntington
- Vina Faye McComas Triplett of Branchland
- Juanita Joyce Steele of Huntington
- Ada V. Chapman Franklin of Carrollton, Ky.
- Marcia Ann Chaney of Louisa, Ky.