MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (WV News) — Father's Day came and went on Sunday, the first one the DeVauls of Mannington had spent without their father, Bobby, who had succumbed to Alzheimer's disease on Jan. 27.
- Nebraska student selling educational tools in Wayne County
- Katrina Dick: Walmart shorts a great find for boys
- Bare Arms reopens store, restaurant after fire
- Marshall baseball stadium project moves forward with board vote
- Indepence Day events set in Wayne County
- Woody Williams -- last living Medal of Honor recipient from World War II -- dies at 98
- James H. Watts
- Estella Dawn Finley
- Former WV delegate faces prison time at sentencing for role in Jan. 6 riots
- William Harold Pack
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.